The digitization of retail requires great agility on the part of the most relevant players in this market. Creating personalized customer experiences, reshaping business and providing innovation to remain competitive are essential. In retail, digitization is crucial to improve communication, service and ensure satisfaction wherever the consumer is. Customers’ expectations are increasingly high and demand shopping days that go far beyond the physical store visit.
Strengthen customer relationships without relying on human interaction.
Create a journey of value for the client from the physical to the digital environment, and vice versa.
Increase customer satisfaction by optimizing your store experience.
Build customer loyalty and increase your purchase frequency.
Increase the average ticket per sale using digital channels.
Include technology in the customer purchase journey and maintain the personality of the services.
Decrease waiting time for customers in stores.
Our own dynamics were conducted by a multidisciplinary team that discovered, prototyped and built a digital solution composed of an application integrated with web software that:
– Adds value to the customer’s purchase journey.
– Identifies consumer behavior and provides rewards for fulfilling activities.
– Encourages the customer using personalized data, creates bonds and increases the possibility of conversion.
– Engages customers to resume abandoned actions.
– Identifies purchase intention based on previous monitored behavior.
– Optimizes the relationship with the customer outside the physical space of the stores.
– Set up a channel for segmented Marketing and direct contact with customers.
– Reduces bureaucracy and waiting time during purchases.